Exhibitor and Food Vendor rates are as follows: 10' x 10' Vendor Space ($65.00) and Food Vendors ($85.00). Please click the 2014 Willo Home Tour Vendor Application link above to sign up today.
- Vendors must submit an application prior to purchasing a booth. The application will be reviewed and if approved, a password will be provided. Only authorized vendors with approved applications will be assigned spots at the home tour.
- Payments must be received by January 31, 2014 or booth space will be forfeited and reassigned. Payments may be made only online through Eventbrite.
- Vendor agrees to set up between 7:00 am and 9:00 am on event day. Due to street closures, vendor may not set up before 7:00 am.
- Vendor agrees to break down booth between 4:00 and 6:00 pm on event day. Due to street closures, vendor may not break down booth before 4:00 pm.
- Vendor shall be fully responsible for vendor’s own display including, but not limited to, any damage by fire, robbery or other destruction, or any injury to the any person that occurs within the vendor’s exhibit area.
- Vendor shall not transfer or assign any of the privileges afforded by this contract..
- Vendor agrees to hold the Willo Neighborhood Association (“Association”), the Willo Home Tour (“Tour”) and the Willo Home Tour Committee (“Committee”) harmless from, and release each of them from all liability for any claims or actions brought against the vendor related to or arising out of this contract.
- Vendor must provide all equipment necessary for operation at the Street Fair, including, but not limited to tables, chairs, canopies, power, and water.
- Food vendors must have (and display) proper permits as required by Maricopa County Environmental Services.
- Vendors are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
- Vendors may not solicit business (including offering free product samples or advertising material) more than 10 feet from their own booth.
- Food vendors must include a proposed menu with their application, and once approved, may not deviate from the menu without express written consent of the Willo Home Tour committee.
- Alcohol may not be sold within the boundaries of the Willo Home Tour Street Fair. 14. The Willo Home Tour will be held on Sunday, February 9, 2014 from 10 AM to 4 PM. The event will be held rain or shine, REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN for inclement weather. By submitting payment, you agree to the above. Thank you for your interest in the Willo Home Tour and Street Fair.